Welcome to Kluh Jewelers
Kluh Jewelers is a family owned and operated fine jewelry store located in the heart of Lacey, Washington. In 1958, this fourth generation store was first situated on the historic 4th Ave, and then moved to Capital Way, in downtown Olympia. Originally called Leroy’s, F.T. Kluh and Sons was locally known for its fine selection of jewelry and reputation for community service.